The Trump administration's Secretary of the Interior, Ryan Zinke, has proposed rolling back a 2015 National Park Service rule that banned controversial hunting practices on 19 million acres of America's National Preserves in Alaska, which include millions of acres of Wilderness.
The new, proposed rule from the Trump administration would amend the National Park Service's current regulations to again allow for unethical and barbaric practices in our National Preserves and Wildernesses in Alaska such as:
• Killing mother bears and cubs in their dens;
• Baiting brown and black bears with donuts or other human foods;
• Killing wolves and coyotes with pups during their denning season;
• Shooting caribou from boats or shore as they cross lakes or rivers;
• Indiscriminate and cruel trapping;
• Using dogs to hunt bears.
These outrageous killing practices are not permitted elsewhere within National Parks and Preserves and they have no place on America’s Preserves in Alaska either.
Please take action and tell Trump’s Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke to immediately abandon the proposed rollback of wildlife protections in America’s national preserves in Alaska!
There are no officials for you to contact on Facebook.
Increase the impact of this action by spreading the word to your Facebook followers so they can contact their own officials.
There are no officials for you to contact on Twitter.
Increase the impact of this action by spreading the word to your Twitter followers so they can contact their own officials.